Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Miracle working God.

 Amen. "Miracle working God" is a declaration of the power, sovereignty, and faithfulness of the One who does the impossible. He is not a distant deity—He is the God who parted the Red Sea, who raised the dead, who healed the sick, and who still moves in power today. He is the God of the impossible.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples." (Psalm 77:14)


"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)


"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" (Jeremiah 32:27)


"Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'" (Matthew 19:26)


"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." (Ephesians 3:20)


"Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you." (Jeremiah 32:17, ESV)


✨ What It Means That He Is a Miracle-Working God


He Is a Miracle-Working God... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Performs Wonders He displays His power among the peoples. "You are the God who performs miracles." (Psalm 77:14)

He Never Changes The same God who parted the sea still moves today. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)

Nothing Is Too Hard for Him He is able to do the impossible. "Is anything too hard for me?" (Jeremiah 32:27)

He Does Immeasurably More He exceeds our expectations. "He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine." (Ephesians 3:20)


🙏 A Prayer of Declaration


Father,

You are the miracle-working God.

There is nothing too hard for You.

You parted the Red Sea,

You healed the blind,

You raised the dead,

You conquered the grave.


I believe that You are still working miracles today.

I ask You to move in my life—

Heal what is broken,

Restore what is lost,

Provide what is needed,

Open doors that no one can shut.


I trust in Your power.

I rest in Your faithfulness.

I expect Your miracle.


"You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples." (Psalm 77:14)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Faith


I declare today:

I serve a miracle-working God.

Nothing is impossible for Him.

He is moving in my life.

He is making a way where there is no way.


I will not be limited by what I see.

I will trust in what He can do.

I will believe in His power.


For He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.


"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" (Jeremiah 32:27)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You serve a God who still works miracles. He has not changed, and His power has not diminished. Whatever you are facing today—whether it is a need, a struggle, or an impossible situation—He is able to move. Trust Him. Believe Him. And watch Him do what only He can do.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Miracle-working God, I trust in You. 🙏🔥💙

No comments:

Post a Comment