Tuesday, 18 August 2026

I rebuke spirit of fear from my life.

 Amen. "I rebuke spirit of fear in my life" is a bold declaration of authority in Christ—a stand against the spirit of fear that seeks to torment, paralyze, and steal your peace. Fear is not from God. He has given you power, love, and a sound mind. You have the authority to rebuke it in the name of Jesus.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7, NKJV)


"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear." (1 John 4:18)


"Submit to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)


"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (Luke 10:19, NKJV)


"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, 'Abba, Father.'" (Romans 8:15)


🛡️ What It Means to Rebuke the Spirit of Fear


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Fear Is Not from God He gives power, love, and a sound mind. "God has not given us a spirit of fear." (2 Timothy 1:7)

You Have Authority You can resist the enemy in Jesus' name. "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)

Perfect Love Drives Out Fear His love is stronger than any fear. "Perfect love drives out fear." (1 John 4:18)

You Are a Child of God Fear has no place in your identity. "You received the Spirit of sonship." (Romans 8:15)


🙏 A Prayer Against Fear


Father,

I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus.

I rebuke the spirit of fear in my life.

Fear of the future—

I rebuke it.

Fear of failure—

I rebuke it.

Fear of people—

I rebuke it.

Fear of the unknown—

I rebuke it.


I declare that God has not given me a spirit of fear,

But of power, love, and a sound mind.


I receive His power.

I receive His love.

I receive His sound mind.


I will not be afraid.

I will not be shaken.

I will not be silenced.


For the Lord is with me.

He is my light and my salvation.


"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Freedom


I declare today:

I rebuke the spirit of fear in my life.

Fear has no hold on me.

Fear has no authority over me.

Fear has no place in my heart.


I am filled with power.

I am filled with love.

I am filled with a sound mind.


For the Lord is my light and my salvation.

Whom shall I fear?


"The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?" (Psalm 27:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Fear is not from God. It is a tool of the enemy to keep you from walking in the fullness of your identity in Christ. But you have authority in Jesus' name to rebuke it, resist it, and reject it. Stand firm. Declare the truth. And walk in the freedom that Christ has given you.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


I rebuke the spirit of fear in my life—and I walk in freedom. 🙏🔥💙

No comments:

Post a Comment