Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Bless me with my Giving.

 Amen. "Bless me with my giving" is a prayer of faith and generosity—a trust that when we give, God sees, honors, and multiplies what we have offered. Our giving is not a loss, but a seed sown into the Kingdom, and God promises to bless and sustain those who give with a cheerful heart.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it." (Malachi 3:10)


"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." (Luke 6:38)


"Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine." (Proverbs 3:9-10)


"Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." (2 Corinthians 9:7)


"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times you may have all that you need, you will abound in every good work." (2 Corinthians 9:8)


💰 What It Means to Be Blessed in Your Giving


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

God Honors Generosity He sees your heart and responds with blessing. "God loves a cheerful giver." (2 Corinthians 9:7)

He Multiplies What You Give Your giving is not lost—it is a seed. "Give, and it will be given to you." (Luke 6:38)

He Opens the Floodgates Your trust invites His provision. "Test me in this... and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven." (Malachi 3:10)

He Provides for Your Needs He ensures you have enough. "God is able to bless you abundantly." (2 Corinthians 9:8)


🙏 A Prayer for Blessing


Father,

I come before You with a heart of gratitude.

I thank You for the ability to give.

I thank You for the privilege of sowing into Your Kingdom.


I ask that You would bless me in my giving.

Let my offerings be a sweet aroma to You.

Let the seeds I sow bear fruit for Your glory.


I trust You with my resources.

I trust You with my provision.

I trust You with my future.


Multiply my giving.

Use it for Your purposes.

And meet every need according to Your riches in glory.


"Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing." (Proverbs 3:9-10)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Generosity


I declare today:

My giving is blessed.

God sees my generosity.

He honors my offerings.

He multiplies my seed.


I will not give reluctantly.

I will give cheerfully.

I will trust in His provision.


For the Lord is my provider,

And He blesses those who give.


"God loves a cheerful giver." (2 Corinthians 9:7)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Your giving is not in vain. God sees your heart, and He honors those who give with joy and trust. When you give, you are partnering with Him in His work, and He promises to bless you abundantly. Do not be afraid to give generously—He is faithful to supply all your needs.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Bless me with my giving, Lord—I trust in You. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment