Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Lord, I surrender my health to you.

 Amen. "I surrender my health to you Lord" is a prayer of deep trust—a surrender of your physical, mental, and emotional well-being into the hands of the Great Physician. It is the acknowledgment that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, and you entrust it to the One who created it, heals it, and sustains it.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)


"I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)


"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)


"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)


"The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness." (Psalm 41:3)


"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength." (Isaiah 40:31)


🩺 What It Means to Surrender Your Health to God


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Trusting Him as Healer He is the source of all healing. "I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)

Resting in His Timing He knows what is best. "He makes everything beautiful in its time." (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

Surrendering Control You release fear and anxiety over your body. "Do not be anxious about anything." (Philippians 4:6)

Receiving His Strength His grace is enough for every weakness. "My grace is sufficient for you." (2 Corinthians 12:9)


🙏 A Prayer of Health Surrender


Father,

I come before You and surrender my health into Your hands.

You are the Great Physician,

The One who heals all diseases,

The One who restores my soul.


I release every fear about my body.

I release every worry about sickness.

I release every anxiety about the future.


I trust You with my health.

I trust You with my healing.

I trust You with my body.


If I am sick, bring healing.

If I am weary, bring strength.

If I am broken, bring restoration.


I believe that You are able.

I believe that You are faithful.

I believe that You are my healer.


"I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Health


I declare today:

My health is in God’s hands.

He is my healer.

He restores my strength.

He renews my body.


I will not fear sickness.

I will not be anxious about my body.

I will trust in His healing power.


For the Lord is my shepherd.

I shall not want.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Your health is not a burden you must carry alone—it is a gift you can entrust to the One who made you. He knows your body, He loves you, and He is faithful to heal, restore, and sustain you. Surrender your health to Him today, and rest in His care.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


I surrender my health to You, Lord—I trust in Your healing power. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment