Amen. "I rebuke the spirit of infirmity from my life" is a bold declaration of faith and authority—a stand against sickness and weakness in the name of Jesus. Infirmity is not from God. He is the Healer, the Restorer, and the One who gives strength to the weary. You have the authority to rebuke it and receive His healing power.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)
"I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)
"Then Peter said, 'Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.'" (Acts 3:6)
"And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (Mark 16:17-18)
"For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin." (Hebrews 4:15)
"He who had not known sin became sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." (2 Corinthians 5:21)
🛡️ What It Means to Rebuke the Spirit of Infirmity
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Infirmity Is Not from God His will is for you to be whole. "I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)
Jesus Bore Our Sickness He took our infirmities on the cross. "By his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)
You Have Authority in Christ You can speak to sickness and command it to leave. "In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." (Acts 3:6)
Healing Is for Today Signs follow those who believe. "They will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (Mark 16:18)
🙏 A Prayer Against Infirmity
Father,
I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus.
I rebuke every spirit of infirmity in my life—
Sickness, weakness, chronic pain, and disease.
I command them to leave in the name of Jesus.
I declare that by the stripes of Jesus, I am healed.
I declare that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
I declare that I am whole and complete in Christ.
I receive Your healing power.
I receive Your strength.
I receive Your wholeness.
"By his wounds you have been healed." (1 Peter 2:24)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Healing
I declare today:
I rebuke the spirit of infirmity from my life.
Sickness has no hold on me.
Weakness has no authority over me.
Pain has no place in my body.
I am healed by the stripes of Jesus.
I am whole in Him.
I am strong in His power.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
You do not have to accept sickness as your portion. Jesus bore your infirmities and carried your diseases. Through His sacrifice, healing is yours. Stand firm in faith, declare His truth, and receive the healing He has already provided for you.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
I rebuke the spirit of infirmity from my life—and I receive my healing in Jesus' name. 🙏🔥💙
No comments:
Post a Comment