Amen. "All good things come from heaven" is a declaration of gratitude and trust—a recognition that every blessing, every provision, and every moment of goodness flows from the hand of our Father above. He is the source of all that is good, and He delights in giving good gifts to His children.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." (James 1:17)
"If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" (Matthew 7:11)
"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless." (Psalm 84:11)
"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." (Psalm 118:1)
"You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you." (Psalm 86:5)
"I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth." (Psalm 34:1)
🎁 What It Means That All Good Things Come from Heaven
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
God Is the Source Every blessing comes from Him. "Every good and perfect gift is from above." (James 1:17)
He Gives Generously He delights to give to His children. "How much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts." (Matthew 7:11)
He Does Not Withhold He gives what is best for us. "No good thing does he withhold." (Psalm 84:11)
His Goodness Endures His blessings are constant and eternal. "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good." (Psalm 118:1)
🙏 A Prayer of Thanksgiving
Father,
I thank You that all good things come from heaven.
Every blessing I have received,
Every provision I have known,
Every moment of joy I have experienced—
All of it flows from Your hand.
You are the Giver of every good gift.
You are the Father of lights,
And You do not change.
I thank You for Your goodness.
I thank You for Your faithfulness.
I thank You for Your love.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights." (James 1:17)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Gratitude
I declare today:
All good things come from heaven.
My blessings are from God.
My provision is from God.
My hope is from God.
I will give thanks.
I will not take His goodness for granted.
I will praise Him for all He has done.
"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." (Psalm 118:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
God is the source of all that is good. He does not hold back from His children—He gives generously, lovingly, and faithfully. Take time today to thank Him for the good things He has poured into your life. He is good. And His goodness never runs dry.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
All good things come from heaven—and I give thanks to the Giver. 🙏🎁💙
No comments:
Post a Comment