Amen. "All things is possible through Jesus who loves me" is a declaration of faith rooted in the unshakable love and power of Christ. It is the confession that because He loves us, He holds all authority over every impossible situation, every broken dream, and every mountain in our lives.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'" (Matthew 19:26)
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13, ESV)
"But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26, KJV)
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?" (Romans 8:35)
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life... will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)
✨ What It Means That All Things Are Possible Through Jesus
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Nothing Is Impossible for God He is the God of the impossible. "With God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)
His Love Is Our Foundation We are empowered by His love. "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?" (Romans 8:35)
He Strengthens Us We can face all things through Him. "I can do all things through him who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)
He Works All Things for Good Even hard times are held in His hands. "In all things God works for the good." (Romans 8:28)
🙏 A Prayer of Possibility
Lord Jesus,
I thank You that all things are possible through You.
Nothing is too hard for You.
No situation is beyond Your reach.
No need is too great for Your provision.
I put my trust in Your power.
I rest in Your love.
I believe in Your faithfulness.
Help me to remember that with You,
There is no impossible.
There is no hopeless.
There is no end to what You can do.
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Possibility
I declare today:
All things are possible through Jesus who loves me.
He is my strength.
He is my hope.
He is my victory.
I will not be limited by what I see.
I will be empowered by who He is.
For the One who loves me can do all things.
And nothing is impossible with Him.
"With God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The love of Jesus is the foundation of every miracle. Because He loves you, He is able to move in your life. Because He loves you, nothing is impossible. Because He loves you, you can face anything—with Him by your side. Trust in His love. Believe in His power. And know that all things are possible through Jesus who loves you.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
All things are possible through Jesus who loves me—and I believe it. 🙏
No comments:
Post a Comment