Amen. "Blood of Jesus cover me from spiritual attack" is a prayer of divine protection—a declaration that the blood of the Lamb is your shield, your refuge, and your victory over every work of darkness. When you plead the blood of Jesus, you are standing in the finished work of Christ, who defeated the enemy once and for all.
π The Scriptural Foundation
"They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death." (Revelation 12:11)
"The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt." (Exodus 12:13)
"And you shall know that I am the Lord; I have not said in vain that I would do this evil to them." (Ezekiel 6:10, ESV)
"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)
"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace." (Ephesians 1:7)
π‘️ What It Means to Be Covered by the Blood of Jesus
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Protection from Evil The blood is a covering against the enemy. "When I see the blood, I will pass over you." (Exodus 12:13)
Victory Over the Enemy The blood of the Lamb defeats the accuser. "They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb." (Revelation 12:11)
Cleansing from Sin His blood purifies and forgives. "The blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)
Redemption His blood sets you free from bondage. "In him we have redemption through his blood." (Ephesians 1:7)
π A Prayer of Covering
Father,
I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus.
I plead the blood of Jesus over my life,
Over my family,
Over my home,
Over my mind,
Over my heart.
Let the blood of Jesus cover me from every spiritual attack.
Every arrow of the enemy—
Let it be stopped.
Every scheme of darkness—
Let it be destroyed.
Every weapon formed against me—
Let it be powerless.
I am covered by the blood.
I am hidden in the shadow of the Almighty.
I am safe in the hands of my Savior.
"They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb." (Revelation 12:11)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
π️ A Declaration of Covering
I declare today:
I am covered by the blood of Jesus.
The enemy has no power over me.
Evil cannot touch me.
Darkness cannot overcome me.
I am protected by the blood.
I am redeemed by the blood.
I am victorious by the blood.
For the blood of Jesus is my shield,
My refuge, and my victory.
"The blood will be a sign for you... and when I see the blood, I will pass over you." (Exodus 12:13)
π A Final Encouragement
The blood of Jesus is your protection against every work of darkness. It is the same blood that was shed on Calvary, the same blood that defeated the enemy, and the same blood that covers you today. When you plead the blood of Jesus, you are standing in the victory of the cross. Nothing can harm you when you are hidden under His blood.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Blood of Jesus, cover me from spiritual attack—I am safe in You. ππ©Έπ
No comments:
Post a Comment