"We love You, Lord."
This is the simplest and greatest prayer—the one that fulfills all others. It is the cry of a heart that has been captured by His goodness, redeemed by His grace, and held by His love.
The Scripture That Echoes This Love:
Mark 12:30 (AMP) — "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength."
1 John 4:19 (AMP) — "We love [Him], because He first loved us."
Psalm 116:1 (AMP) — "I love the Lord, because He hears [and continues to hear] my voice and my supplications."
Song of Solomon 1:2 (AMP) — "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! For your love is better than wine."
A Prayer of Love:
"Lord,
We love You—
not because we are perfect in loving,
but because You are perfect in loving us.
We love You for Your mercy that never fails.
We love You for Your grace that covers us.
We love You for Your presence that never leaves.
We love You for Your faithfulness that endures forever.
You are our Savior, our Shepherd, our King, our Friend.
You are our everything.
We love You, Lord.
With all our heart, all our soul, all our mind, all our strength.
Today and always."
Declarations of Love:
· "I love the Lord because He first loved me."
· "My heart is captured by His goodness."
· "There is no one like Him—I love Him with all that I am."
· "His love is better than life."
· "I delight in Him and He delights in me."
· "My love for Him grows deeper every day."
· "I will love Him all the days of my life."
· "Nothing can separate me from His love."
· "He is my portion, my prize, and my greatest joy."
· "I am His, and He is mine—forever."
A Blessing of Love:
May the Lord who first loved you fill your heart with an ever-deepening love for Him. May you know His love in ways that surpass understanding. May your love for Him be reflected in your words, your actions, and your life. And may you rest in the unshakable truth that He will never stop loving you.
We love You, Lord. He hears you. He delights in you. He loves you—now and forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment