"Morning Devotion"
Good morning, beloved. Before the day unfolds, before the noise begins, let us turn our hearts toward the One who holds the day in His hands.
---
A Morning Prayer:
"Lord,
As I rise to meet this new day,
I give it to You—
every moment, every breath, every step.
Thank You for the gift of a new morning.
Thank You for mercies that are new every day.
Thank You for Your faithfulness that never fails.
I lay this day at Your feet.
Let Your presence go before me.
Let Your peace guard my heart.
Let Your wisdom guide my decisions.
Let Your love flow through me to others.
I will not be ruled by fear—
for You are with me.
I will not be overwhelmed—
for You are my strength.
I will not walk alone—
for You are my Shepherd.
Guide my steps, Lord.
Order my day.
Use me for Your glory.
In Jesus' name,
Amen."
---
Morning Scripture:
Lamentations 3:22-23 (AMP) — "It is because of the Lord’s lovingkindnesses that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness."
Psalm 5:3 (AMP) — "In the morning, O Lord, You will hear my voice; in the morning I will prepare [a prayer and a sacrifice] for You and watch and wait [for You to speak to my heart]."
Psalm 118:24 (AMP) — "This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and be glad in it."
---
Morning Declarations:
· "This is the day the Lord has made—I will rejoice and be glad in it."
· "His mercies are new every morning—great is His faithfulness."
· "I will not fear, for the Lord is with me."
· "My steps are ordered by the Lord."
· "I am covered by the blood of Jesus."
· "The peace of God guards my heart and mind."
· "I am a child of the Most High—I walk in His favor today."
· "The Holy Spirit leads and guides me in all truth."
· "I am blessed, protected, and established by His hand."
· "Let everything I do today bring glory to His name."
---
A Morning Blessing:
May the Lord bless you this day and keep you. May He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace. May His presence go before you, His peace surround you, and His love carry you through every moment. May this day be filled with purpose, grace, and the unmistakable nearness of God.
Morning devotion. He is with you. Go—and walk in His light.
No comments:
Post a Comment