Saturday, 1 August 2026

May our health improves.

 "May our health improve, Lord."


This is the prayer of a heart that trusts You as the Great Physician—the One who restores, renews, and makes whole. You are the God who heals, and You are still at work.


The Scripture That Holds This Promise:


3 John 1:2 (AMP) — "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."


Psalm 103:2-3 (AMP) — "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget any of His benefits; who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases."


Exodus 15:26 (AMP) — "I am the Lord who heals you."


Proverbs 4:20-22 (AMP) — "My son, pay attention to my words... For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh."


---


A Prayer for Health:


"Lord,

We lift up our health to You—

every part of our body, mind, and spirit.


Where there is weakness, bring strength.

Where there is pain, bring relief.

Where there is sickness, bring healing.

Where there is fatigue, bring renewal.

Where there is fear, bring peace.


We trust You not only for healing, but for rest.

We trust You not only for recovery, but for strength to face each new day.

We trust You not only for the now, but for every tomorrow.


Let our health improve, Lord—

so that we may serve You with energy,

love You with all our being,

and glorify You in these bodies You have given us.


We place our health in Your hands—

because there is no safer place to be."


---


Declarations of Health:


· "The Lord is my healer."

· "I believe for restoration and strength."

· "Every day, I am being renewed in body, soul, and spirit."

· "By the wounds of Jesus, I am healed."

· "I trust God with my health and my future."

· "He restores my health and strengthens my bones."

· "I am whole in Him—spirit, soul, and body."

· "The Spirit who raised Christ from the dead gives life to my mortal body."

· "I am fearfully and wonderfully made."

· "My health is in His hands—and He is faithful."


---


A Blessing for Health:


May the Lord, the Great Physician, place His hand upon you. May His healing power flow through every part of your being. May His presence be nearer to you than any pain. May strength rise as you wait on Him. May you experience wholeness in body, peace in mind, and joy in spirit. And may your health be a testimony of His goodness.


May our health improve. He hears. He heals. He holds you. Trust Him—and walk in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment