Amen. "Jesus, the name to be saved" is the most powerful and life-giving declaration we can make. There is no other name, no other power, no other Savior who can rescue us from sin, death, and eternal separation from God. The name of Jesus is salvation itself.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)
"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Philippians 2:9-11)
"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus." (1 Timothy 2:5)
✝️ Why Jesus Is the Only Name to Be Saved
In Jesus' Name... We Receive... A Scripture to Hold
Salvation Deliverance from sin and its consequences. "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Forgiveness Pardon for all our sins. "Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin." (Acts 13:39)
Eternal Life The promise of life forever with Him. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
Righteousness The righteousness of Christ credited to us. "God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." (2 Corinthians 5:21)
Access to the Father The privilege to come boldly before God. "Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)
🙏 A Prayer of Salvation
Father,
I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
I believe in my heart that You raised Him from the dead.
I call on His name, the name above every name.
Jesus, I ask You to save me.
Wash away my sins with Your blood.
Give me a new heart and a new life.
Write my name in the Lamb's Book of Life.
I declare with my mouth:
Jesus is my Lord.
And I believe in my heart:
You have raised Him from the dead.
"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Salvation
I declare today:
Jesus is my Savior.
In His name, I am saved.
In His name, I am forgiven.
In His name, I am set free.
In His name, I have eternal life.
There is no other name by which I can be saved.
There is no other power that can rescue me.
There is no other love that can redeem me.
Jesus is my Lord.
Jesus is my Salvation.
Jesus is my All.
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The name of Jesus is the door to salvation. It is the only name that can save, the only name that can forgive, the only name that can give eternal life. There is no other. Do not look to any other for your salvation. Do not trust in any other for your redemption. Call on Jesus. He will save you.
"The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?" (Psalm 27:1)
Jesus is the name to be saved. Call on Him today. 🙏✝️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment