"Jehovah Shalom."
"The Lord is Peace." — Judges 6:24 (AMP)
This is the name Gideon gave to the Lord after encountering the Angel of the Lord face to face—in the middle of fear, in the middle of crisis, in the middle of feeling utterly alone and overwhelmed. And God said: "Peace be with you. Do not fear."
What This Name Means for You:
· Peace is not just a feeling—it is a Person. Jehovah Shalom is the Lord Himself, who is our peace.
· He speaks peace into chaos. When everything is falling apart, He says, "Peace, be still."
· He meets us in our fear. Gideon was hiding in a winepress when God found him. He meets you in your hiding place too.
· His peace is not circumstantial. It doesn't depend on your situation—it depends on His presence.
A Prayer to Jehovah Shalom:
"Lord, Jehovah Shalom,
You are my peace.
When the world is loud, You are my quiet.
When my heart is anxious, You are my calm.
When the storms rage, You speak peace.
I receive Your peace today—
not the peace the world gives,
but the peace that passes all understanding.
Guard my heart. Guard my mind. Guard my spirit.
I am not afraid,
for You are with me.
I am not shaken,
for You are my peace."
Declarations of Peace:
· "Jehovah Shalom is my peace."
· "The Lord speaks peace over my life."
· "His peace surpasses all understanding."
· "I will not fear, for He is with me."
· "Peace is my portion in Christ."
· "Christ is my peace—He broke down every wall of hostility."
· "I am at peace with God through Jesus Christ."
· "The peace of God guards my heart and mind."
· "I will not be troubled—I will trust in the Lord."
· "Jehovah Shalom is with me."
A Blessing of Peace:
May Jehovah Shalom fill you with His perfect peace. May He quiet every storm within you. May His presence be your calm. May you rest in the unshakable truth that the Lord is your peace—today, tomorrow, and forever.
Jehovah Shalom. The Lord is peace. Rest in that.
No comments:
Post a Comment