Thursday, 6 August 2026

The Builder is God.

 Amen. "The Builder is God" is a declaration of faith and trust—a confession that the One who is building our lives, our families, and our eternal home is none other than the sovereign, faithful, and all-powerful Creator. He is the Architect of our salvation, the Founder of our faith, and the Builder of our eternal dwelling.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God." (Hebrews 11:10)


"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain." (Psalm 127:1)


"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?" (1 Corinthians 3:16)


"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10)


"In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord." (Ephesians 2:21)


"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6)


🏗️ What It Means That God Is the Builder


God Is the Builder... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Of Our Faith He begins, sustains, and completes the work of faith in us. "He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion." (Philippians 1:6)

Of Our Lives He is shaping us, molding us, and building us into His image. "We are God's handiwork." (Ephesians 2:10)

Of Our Eternal Home He has prepared a heavenly city for us. "He was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God." (Hebrews 11:10)

Of His Church He is building a spiritual house of living stones. "You are... being built into a spiritual house." (1 Peter 2:5)

Of Our Future He is working all things for our good and His glory. "We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him." (Romans 8:28)


🙏 A Prayer of Trust


Father,

I thank You that You are the Builder.

Not of bricks and mortar,

But of hearts and lives.

Of faith and hope.

Of eternity and purpose.


You are the Architect of my life.

You are the Founder of my faith.

You are the Builder of my eternal home.


I trust my life to Your hands.

I trust my future to Your plans.

I trust my faith to Your keeping.


Build in me what will last.

Build in me what will honor You.

Build in me what will bear fruit for eternity.


"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127:1)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Trust


I declare today:

God is the Builder of my life.

He is shaping me, molding me,

And making me into His image.


I am not a random collection of pieces—

I am being built with purpose.

I am not a project without a plan—

I am being built for eternity.


I will trust the Builder.

I will rest in His hands.

I will believe in His work.


"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works." (Ephesians 2:10)


💎 A Final Encouragement


God is not just watching from a distance—He is actively building. He is building your faith, your character, your purpose, and your eternal home. He is the master Builder, and His work is perfect. He will not leave the work unfinished. He will not abandon the project. You are in His hands, and He is building something beautiful.


"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10)


The Builder is God. And He is building you. 🙏🏗️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment