Sunday, 27 September 2026

This is the day: A business prayer.

 This Is the Day: A Business Prayer

Inspired by Psalm 118:14, 23–25 (AMP)


I thank You, Lord, for You are good and kind;

Your lovingkindness never leaves my mind.

In every deal, in every open door,

Your mercy stands forever, evermore.


The Lord is my strength, my song, my shield,

My helper in the field and marketplace.

No fear of loss, no threat that I can see,

For He who keeps me stands beside my place.


This is the day the Lord Himself has made;

I will rejoice and be glad in it.

O Lord, I pray, come save me and sustain;

O Lord, send now prosperity and success.


Let not my trust be in a prince or man,

But in the Lord who holds me in His hand.

He is my portion, He will surely lead,

And in His timing, He will meet my need.


The stone rejected by the builders’ hands

Has become the chief cornerstone.

This is the Lord’s own doing, wonderful,

And in my eyes His glory is made known.


So build my business, Lord, and I will stand;

Increase my labor by Your sovereign grace.

Make me a light of truth in every trade,

A faithful witness in the marketplace.


Not to myself, but to Your name be praise;

Your lovingkindness endures all my days.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment