Amen. “Lord, speak to me” is one of the most honest and intimate prayers a soul can pray—a cry to hear the voice of the One who created you, loves you, and longs to guide you. It is the prayer of Samuel: “Speak, for your servant is listening.” It is the posture of a heart that is quiet enough to hear, humble enough to receive, and obedient enough to respond.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
“Speak, for your servant is listening.” (1 Samuel 3:10)
“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.” (John 10:27)
“Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” (Psalm 119:105)
“Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, ‘This is the way; walk in it.’” (Isaiah 30:21)
“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” (Jeremiah 33:3)
“The Spirit of truth... will guide you into all the truth.” (John 16:13)
🕊️ How God Speaks to You
He Speaks Through... Because... A Scripture to Hold
His Word Scripture is His primary voice to us. “All Scripture is God-breathed.” (2 Timothy 3:16)
His Spirit The Holy Spirit whispers to our hearts. “The Spirit of truth... will guide you into all the truth.” (John 16:13)
Prayer In quiet moments, He speaks to those who listen. “Be still, and know that I am God.” (Psalm 46:10)
Circumstances He opens and closes doors according to His will. “The Lord establishes their steps.” (Proverbs 16:9)
Godly Counsel He speaks through wise and trusted believers. “The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.” (Proverbs 12:15)
His Peace He confirms His will with peace in our hearts. “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts.” (Colossians 3:15)
🙏 A Prayer to Hear His Voice
Lord,
Speak to me.
I am listening.
Quiet the noise around me.
Quiet the noise within me.
I do not want to hear my own thoughts—
I want to hear Your voice.
I do not want to follow my own will—
I want to follow Your leading.
Speak through Your Word.
Speak through Your Spirit.
Speak through the stillness.
Speak through the storm.
I will wait for You.
I will listen for You.
I will obey when You speak.
“Speak, for your servant is listening.” (1 Samuel 3:10)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Listening
I declare today:
I am listening for the voice of God.
He speaks to me.
He guides me.
He directs my steps.
I will not be deaf to His voice.
I will not be distracted by the noise.
I will not rush past His whisper.
I will be still.
I will listen.
I will obey.
“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.” (John 10:27)
💎 A Final Encouragement
God is not silent. He is always speaking—through His Word, through His Spirit, through the gentle whisper of His presence. The question is not whether He is speaking, but whether we are listening. So quiet your heart. Open your ears. Be still before Him. And when He speaks, be ready to respond. He will guide you. He will lead you. He will speak.
“Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, ‘This is the way; walk in it.’” (Isaiah 30:21)
Lord, speak to me—I am listening. 🙏🕊️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment