Saturday, 26 September 2026

The sweet name of Jesus.

 Amen. "The sweet name of Jesus" is the most precious sound that can fall upon the human ear—a name that carries grace, mercy, healing, and hope. It is sweet because of who He is, sweet because of what He has done, and sweet because of what He continues to do in the lives of those who call upon Him.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." (Colossians 3:17)


"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name." (Philippians 2:9)


"The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)


"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)


"O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!" (Psalm 8:1)


"Your name is like perfume poured out." (Song of Solomon 1:3)


🕊️ Why His Name Is Sweet


His Name Is Sweet... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Because It Saves There is no other name by which we are saved. "No other name under heaven... by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

Because It Heals His name carries power over sickness and pain. "In my name they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (Mark 16:18)

Because It Protects His name is a strong tower we can run to. "The name of the Lord is a fortified tower." (Proverbs 18:10)

Because It Comforts His name brings peace in the midst of storms. "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you." (John 14:27)

Because It Is Exalted His name is above every other name. "God exalted him to the highest place." (Philippians 2:9)

Because It Is Eternal His name will be praised forever. "His name endures forever." (Psalm 135:13)


🙏 A Prayer of Adoration


Lord Jesus,

Your name is sweet.

Sweeter than honey to my lips.

Sweeter than music to my ears.

Sweeter than perfume poured out.


Your name is my salvation.

Your name is my healing.

Your name is my refuge.

Your name is my peace.


I love Your name.

I praise Your name.

I lift Your name high.


When I am afraid, I call on Your name.

When I am weary, I rest in Your name.

When I am broken, I am healed by Your name.


Jesus—what a sweet name.

There is no other name like it.


"Your name is like perfume poured out." (Song of Solomon 1:3)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Sweet Name


I declare today:

The name of Jesus is sweet.

It is my salvation.

It is my healing.

It is my refuge.

It is my peace.


I will speak His name in the morning.

I will whisper His name in the night.

I will praise His name all my days.


For His name is above every name,

And it is the sweetest name I know.


“O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!” (Psalm 8:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The name of Jesus is not just a word—it is a person. It is the name of your Savior, your Healer, your Redeemer, your Friend. It is the name that brings hope to the hopeless, peace to the anxious, and joy to the sorrowful. So speak His name often. Speak it in faith. Speak it in love. And let the sweetness of His name fill every corner of your life.


“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name.” (Philippians 2:9)


The sweet name of Jesus—I will praise it forever. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment