Amen. "Save me from hell fire" is a prayer that goes to the very heart of the gospel—the urgent cry for salvation from eternal separation from God. It is the most important prayer anyone can pray, and the good news is that God hears it, and He has already provided the way of escape through His Son, Jesus Christ.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)
"He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son." (Colossians 1:13, ESV)
✝️ What It Means to Be Saved from Hell Fire
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Jesus Took Your Place He bore the punishment for your sins. "He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross." (1 Peter 2:24)
You Are Forgiven Your sins are washed away by His blood. "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us." (1 John 1:9)
You Are Redeemed He paid the price to set you free. "In him we have redemption through his blood." (Ephesians 1:7)
You Have Eternal Life You are promised heaven, not hell. "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish." (John 10:28)
You Are Transferred You are moved from darkness to light. "He has delivered us from the domain of darkness." (Colossians 1:13)
🙏 A Prayer of Salvation
Father,
I come before You with a humble and repentant heart.
I confess that I have sinned and that I deserve judgment.
But I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins
And rose again to give me eternal life.
I ask You to save me from hell fire.
Forgive my sins.
Wash me clean by the blood of Jesus.
Write my name in the Lamb's Book of Life.
I receive Jesus as my Lord and Savior.
I turn away from my old life and follow Him.
I trust in His finished work on the cross.
Thank You for saving me.
Thank You for loving me.
Thank You for giving me eternal life.
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Salvation
I declare today:
I am saved from hell fire.
I am forgiven.
I am redeemed.
I am set free.
My name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
My sins are washed away.
My future is secure in Christ.
I am not going to hell.
I am going to heaven.
I am a child of God,
And nothing can change that.
“Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
If you have prayed this prayer sincerely, you are saved. Jesus paid the full price for your sins. He bore the hell you deserved so you could receive the heaven He prepared. Do not doubt. Do not be afraid. Do not look back. You are a new creation in Christ. Walk in that truth. Live for Him. And share this hope with others.
“And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.” (John 10:28, NKJV)
Save me from hell fire, Lord—I trust in You. 🙏✝️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment