Saturday, 26 September 2026

Wash in the blood.

 Amen. “Wash in the blood” is one of the most powerful and precious truths of the Christian faith—the confession that the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from every sin, removes every stain, and makes us whiter than snow. It is not a physical washing, but a spiritual cleansing that reaches deeper than any water ever could.


πŸ“– The Scriptural Foundation


“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7)


“And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood.” (Revelation 1:5)


“In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace.” (Ephesians 1:7)


“Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.” (Psalm 51:7)


“You were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.” (1 Corinthians 6:11)


“How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!” (Hebrews 9:14)


🩸 What It Means to Be Washed in the Blood


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Your Sins Are Cleansed The blood of Jesus purifies from all sin. “The blood of Jesus purifies us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7)

You Are Redeemed You were bought with a price—His precious blood. “In him we have redemption through his blood.” (Ephesians 1:7)

Your Conscience Is Cleansed Guilt and shame are removed. “Cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death.” (Hebrews 9:14)

You Are Sanctified You are set apart for God’s holy purposes. “You were washed, you were sanctified.” (1 Corinthians 6:11)

You Are Made White as Snow Your scarlet sins become snow-white purity. “Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.” (Psalm 51:7)


πŸ™ A Prayer of Cleansing


Lord Jesus,

I come to You with all my sin and shame.

I do not hide it.

I do not excuse it.

I bring it to the foot of the cross.


Wash me in Your blood.

Cleanse me from every stain.

Purify my heart.

Renew my spirit.

Make me whiter than snow.


I believe that Your blood is enough.

I believe that Your sacrifice covers all my sin.

I believe that I am forgiven, cleansed, and made new.


Thank You for loving me enough to die for me.

Thank You for cleansing me.

Thank You for setting me free.


“The blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


πŸ•Š️ A Declaration of Cleansing


I declare today:

I am washed in the blood of Jesus.

Every sin is cleansed.

Every stain is removed.

Every guilt is lifted.


I am redeemed.

I am purified.

I am made white as snow.


I am not defined by my past.

I am not held by my failures.

I am not silenced by my shame.


For the blood of Jesus has set me free.

And I am clean.


“Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.” (Psalm 51:7)


πŸ’Ž A Final Encouragement


The blood of Jesus is not a symbol—it is a reality. It is the price of your redemption, the proof of your forgiveness, and the power of your cleansing. There is no sin too great, no stain too deep, and no shame too heavy that His blood cannot wash away. Come to Him. Confess your sin. Receive His cleansing. And walk in the freedom of being made white as snow.


“In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins.” (Ephesians 1:7)


Wash me in the blood—and I will be clean. πŸ™πŸ©ΈπŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment