Amen. "Bless me, and I will be blessed" is the humble cry of a heart that knows every good gift comes from above. It is the prayer of one who understands that blessing is not earned but received—and that when God blesses, it is not just for our benefit, but so that we might become a blessing to others.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"I will bless you... and you will be a blessing." (Genesis 12:2, ESV)
"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 1:3, ESV)
"The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble with it." (Proverbs 10:22)
"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times you may have all that you need, you will abound in every good work." (2 Corinthians 9:8, ESV)
"Blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose confidence is in him." (Jeremiah 17:7)
🙏 A Prayer of Blessing
Father,
I come before You with a humble heart,
Asking that You would bless me.
Bless me with Your presence—
Let me know You are near.
Bless me with Your peace—
Let it guard my heart and mind.
Bless me with Your provision—
Let me lack no good thing.
Bless me with Your protection—
Let no harm come near my dwelling.
Bless me with Your purpose—
Let my life bring glory to You.
I receive Your blessing by faith.
I receive Your favor.
I receive Your goodness.
And as You bless me,
Let me be a blessing to others.
Let Your blessing flow through me
To my family, my friends, and all I meet.
“I will bless you... and you will be a blessing.” (Genesis 12:2)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Blessing
I declare today:
I am blessed by the Lord.
His favor rests upon me.
His presence goes before me.
His peace surrounds me.
I am blessed in the city and in the country.
I am blessed when I come in and when I go out.
I am blessed in my family, my work, and my future.
And because I am blessed,
I will be a blessing.
I will give generously.
I will love deeply.
I will serve faithfully.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
God is not reluctant to bless you—He delights in blessing His children. When you ask for His blessing, you are opening your heart to receive the goodness He longs to pour out on you. Trust Him. He is faithful. He will bless you, and you will be a blessing.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
Bless me, and I will be blessed—for Your glory, Lord. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment