Amen. "Save me in the end times" is a prayer of hope, readiness, and trust—a cry to the One who holds the future, who has already won the victory, and who promises to keep His people until the very end. The end times are not a reason for fear, but a call to faith. And you are not alone.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"He who testifies to these things says, 'Yes, I am coming soon.' Amen. Come, Lord Jesus." (Revelation 22:20)
"I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:20)
"But the one who stands firm to the end will be saved." (Matthew 24:13)
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Thessalonians 5:9, ESV)
"Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world." (Revelation 3:10, ESV)
"The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom." (2 Timothy 4:18)
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." (Psalm 91:1)
🛡️ What It Means to Be Saved in the End Times
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
You Are Kept by His Power He guards you until the day of redemption. "You were sealed for the day of redemption." (Ephesians 4:30)
You Are Not Destined for Wrath God has destined you for salvation. "God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation." (1 Thessalonians 5:9)
You Will Stand Firm to the End He gives you strength to endure. "The one who stands firm to the end will be saved." (Matthew 24:13)
You Are Protected from the Hour of Trial He keeps those who keep His Word. "I will keep you from the hour of trial." (Revelation 3:10)
You Will Be Brought Safely Home He rescues you from every evil attack. "The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack." (2 Timothy 4:18)
🙏 A Prayer for the End Times
Father,
I come before You in the name of Jesus,
Asking for Your protection in the end times.
The days may be dark and uncertain,
But You are my light and my salvation.
Save me from deception.
Save me from fear.
Save me from the schemes of the enemy.
Save me from the wrath to come.
Keep my heart anchored in Your Word.
Keep my eyes fixed on Jesus.
Keep my hope alive in the promise of His return.
I trust in Your protection.
I rest in Your presence.
I wait for Your coming.
“God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Hope
I declare today:
I am saved in the end times.
God has not destined me for wrath,
But for salvation through Jesus Christ.
I will stand firm to the end.
I will not be deceived.
I will not be shaken.
I will not be afraid.
For the Lord is with me—
He goes before me,
He walks beside me,
He brings me safely home.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The end times are not something to fear—they are something to be ready for. And you are ready, because the Lord is with you. His presence is your protection. His Spirit is your strength. His promise is your hope. Stand firm, stay close to Him, and trust that He will bring you safely through.
“The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory forever and ever. Amen.” (2 Timothy 4:18)
Save me in the end times, Lord—I trust in You. 🙏🛡️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment