Saturday, 26 September 2026

Multiply my talents.

 Amen. “Multiply my talents” is a prayer of stewardship and purpose—a request for God to take what He has placed in your hands and multiply it for His glory. It is the cry of a heart that does not want to bury its gifts, but to invest them in the Kingdom and bear fruit that lasts.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


“For it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted to them his property. To one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away.” (Matthew 25:14-15, ESV)


“His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’” (Matthew 25:21, ESV)


“Do not neglect the gift you have, which was given you by prophecy when the council of elders laid their hands on you.” (1 Timothy 4:14, ESV)


“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” (1 Peter 4:10)


“And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times you may have all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” (2 Corinthians 9:8)


🌱 What It Means to Multiply Your Talents


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

God Has Entrusted You He has given you gifts and abilities. “To each according to his ability.” (Matthew 25:15)

You Are a Steward You are called to manage what He has given. “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others.” (1 Peter 4:10)

Faithfulness Matters He honors those who are faithful with little. “Well done, good and faithful servant.” (Matthew 25:21)

He Multiplies He takes what you offer and makes it grow. “God is able to bless you abundantly.” (2 Corinthians 9:8)

Fruit That Lasts Your labor in Him is not in vain. “Your labor in the Lord is not in vain.” (1 Corinthians 15:58)


🙏 A Prayer to Multiply Your Talents


Father,

I thank You for the gifts, abilities, and opportunities

You have placed in my hands.

I do not want to bury them in fear.

I do not want to waste them in idleness.


Multiply my talents, Lord.


Take what I have and make it more.

Take my little and make it much.

Take my efforts and make them fruitful.


Give me wisdom to invest.

Give me courage to step out.

Give me faithfulness in the small things.

Give me joy in the work You have set before me.


Let my life bear fruit that lasts for Your Kingdom.

Let my hands be busy in Your service.

Let my heart be faithful to Your calling.


“Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much.” (Matthew 25:21)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Multiplication


I declare today:

God is multiplying my talents.

He is taking what I have and making it more.

He is turning my little into much.


I will not bury my gifts.

I will not hide my light.

I will not waste my opportunities.


I am a faithful steward of His grace.

I am investing in His Kingdom.

And my labor in Him is not in vain.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


God has given you talents—not to hoard, but to invest. Not to bury, but to multiply. He honors faithfulness, and He delights to take what you offer and make it grow beyond what you could imagine. So step out in faith. Use what He has given you. Serve with joy. And watch as He multiplies your talents for His glory.


“His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’” (Matthew 25:21)


Multiply my talents, Lord—I am Yours. 🙏🌱💙

No comments:

Post a Comment