Saturday, 26 September 2026

Jesus, Name above all name.

 Amen. “Jesus, name above all name” is the exaltation of the One who is supreme over all—the name that saves, heals, delivers, and reigns forever. It is the name that echoes through heaven, shakes the powers of darkness, and brings hope to every heart that calls upon it.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:9-11)


“The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.” (Proverbs 18:10)


“Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)


“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” (Colossians 3:17)


“O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!” (Psalm 8:1)


👑 What It Means That His Name Is Above All Names


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Is Exalted God has lifted His name above every other. “God exalted him to the highest place.” (Philippians 2:9)

Every Knee Will Bow All creation will acknowledge His lordship. “At the name of Jesus every knee should bow.” (Philippians 2:10)

He Is Our Refuge His name is a strong tower we can run to. “The name of the Lord is a fortified tower.” (Proverbs 18:10)

He Is Our Salvation There is no other name that saves. “No other name under heaven... by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)

He Is Worthy His name deserves all honor and praise. “O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!” (Psalm 8:1)


🙏 A Prayer of Exaltation


Lord Jesus,

Your name is above every name.

Above every title,

Above every power,

Above every authority,

Above every circumstance.


Your name is my refuge.

Your name is my salvation.

Your name is my hope.

Your name is my peace.


I speak Your name over my life.

I speak Your name over my family.

I speak Your name over my future.


At Your name, every knee will bow.

At Your name, every chain will break.

At Your name, every fear will flee.


Jesus, name above all names—

I lift You high.

I praise You.

I worship You.


“At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth.” (Philippians 2:10)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Name


I declare today:

Jesus is the name above all names.

His name is above sickness.

His name is above fear.

His name is above sin.

His name is above death.


I will not be silent about His name.

I will not be ashamed of His name.

I will not cease to praise His name.


For His name is powerful.

His name is mighty.

His name is above all.


“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name.” (Philippians 2:9)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The name of Jesus is not just a word—it is the power of God for salvation, the hope of the world, and the song of the redeemed. When you speak His name, you are speaking the name that calms storms, heals the sick, raises the dead, and sets the captive free. Lift His name high. Trust in His name. Live in His name. For He is above all.


“O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!” (Psalm 8:1)


Jesus, name above all names—I worship You. 🙏👑💙

No comments:

Post a Comment