Friday, 25 September 2026

Bring me to the holy temple.

 Amen. “Bring me to the holy temple” is a prayer of deep longing—a cry to enter the dwelling place of God, to stand in His presence, and to worship at His feet. It is the desire of every soul that has tasted His goodness and longs for more of Him.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


“One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.” (Psalm 27:4)


“Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” (Psalm 23:6)


“How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.” (Psalm 84:1-2)


“Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.” (Psalm 84:10)


“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?” (1 Corinthians 6:19)


“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession.” (1 Peter 2:9)


🏛️ What It Means to Be Brought to the Holy Temple


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Entering His Presence You draw near to the living God. “My soul yearns for the courts of the Lord.” (Psalm 84:2)

Dwelling with Him You find your home in His presence. “I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” (Psalm 23:6)

Gazing on His Beauty You behold His glory and majesty. “To gaze on the beauty of the Lord.” (Psalm 27:4)

Worshiping at His Feet You offer your heart in adoration. “Come, let us bow down in worship.” (Psalm 95:6)

Being His Temple You are the dwelling place of His Spirit. “Your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit.” (1 Corinthians 6:19)


🙏 A Prayer to Be Brought to the Holy Temple


Father,

I long to be in Your presence.

I long to stand in Your holy temple.

I long to worship at Your feet.


Bring me to Your holy temple—

Not a building made with hands,

But the place where Your Spirit dwells.

The place where Your glory fills all things.

The place where I can be still and know that You are God.


Let me dwell in Your house forever.

Let me gaze on Your beauty.

Let me rest in Your presence.

Let me worship You in spirit and in truth.


I am Your temple, Lord.

Fill me with Your presence.

Let my life be a holy offering to You.


“One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.” (Psalm 27:4)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Worship


I declare today:

I am brought to the holy temple.

I enter His presence with thanksgiving.

I bow before Him in worship.

I dwell in His house forever.


I am not a stranger.

I am not an outsider.

I am a child of God,

And His temple is my home.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The holy temple is not just a place—it is a Person. It is the presence of God dwelling in you through the Holy Spirit. You do not have to travel to a distant location to find Him. He is near. He is with you. He is in you. Draw near to Him today. He is waiting to meet you in the secret place of His presence.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


Bring me to the holy temple, Lord—I long to be with You. 🙏🏛️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment