Saturday, 26 September 2026

The Lord at his throne.

 Amen. "The Lord at His throne" is a vision of majesty, sovereignty, and holiness—a glimpse into the throne room of heaven where God reigns supreme. It is the image that filled Isaiah's vision, John's revelation, and the hearts of every believer who has caught a glimpse of His glory.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple." (Isaiah 6:1)


"At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne." (Revelation 4:2-3)


"The Lord has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all." (Psalm 103:19)


"Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom." (Psalm 45:6)


"Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)


👑 What It Means That the Lord Is at His Throne


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Reigns Supreme He is sovereign over all creation. "The Lord has established his throne in heaven." (Psalm 103:19)

He Is Holy His throne is surrounded by worship and awe. "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty." (Isaiah 6:3)

He Is Accessible Through Jesus, we can approach His throne. "Let us approach God's throne of grace with confidence." (Hebrews 4:16)

He Is Just His rule is righteous and true. "A scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom." (Psalm 45:6)

He Is Worthy He alone deserves all glory and honor. "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power." (Revelation 4:11)


🙏 A Prayer Before the Throne


Father,

I bow before Your throne.

You are the King of Kings,

The Lord of Lords,

The Holy One who reigns forever.


Your throne is established in heaven.

Your kingdom rules over all.

Your glory fills the temple.

Your majesty fills the earth.


I approach Your throne with confidence,

Not because I am worthy,

But because Jesus has made a way.


I come to receive mercy.

I come to find grace.

I come to worship the One who sits on the throne.


Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty.

The whole earth is full of Your glory.


"Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Throne


I declare today:

The Lord is at His throne.

He reigns supreme.

He is holy.

He is worthy.


His kingdom rules over all.

His justice never fails.

His mercy is forever.


I approach His throne with confidence.

I receive His mercy.

I find His grace.


And I worship the One who sits on the throne.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The Lord is not distant from you—He is on His throne, and He invites you to come near. Through Jesus, you have access to the throne of grace. You can approach Him with confidence, not because you are perfect, but because He is merciful. So come. Come with your needs. Come with your praise. Come with your heart. He is waiting for you at His throne.


“Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.” (Hebrews 4:16)


The Lord is at His throne—and I bow before Him. 🙏👑💙

No comments:

Post a Comment