Amen. "Thank You for healing me" is a prayer of deep gratitude and faith—a recognition that every touch of restoration, every moment of strength, and every breath of relief comes from the hand of the Great Physician. He is the One who heals, who restores, and who makes whole.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)
"He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." (Psalm 103:3)
"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)
"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)
"He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave." (Psalm 107:20)
"The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness." (Psalm 41:3)
🙏 A Prayer of Thanks for Healing
Father,
I thank You for healing me.
You are the Great Physician,
The One who restores,
The One who makes whole.
Thank You for touching my body.
Thank You for renewing my strength.
Thank You for calming my mind.
Thank You for restoring my soul.
I do not take Your healing for granted.
I receive it with a grateful heart.
I will use my health to serve You
And to bless others.
"He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." (Psalm 103:3)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Healing and Gratitude
I declare today:
The Lord has healed me.
He has restored my health.
He has renewed my strength.
He has made me whole.
I will not forget His benefits.
I will not be silent about His goodness.
I will praise Him for His healing power.
“Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits.” (Psalm 103:2)
💎 A Final Encouragement
Healing is a gift—whether it comes instantly, gradually, or ultimately in heaven. Every touch of restoration is a testimony of His love. Thank Him today for what He has done, for what He is doing, and for what He will do. He is faithful, and He is worthy of your gratitude.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
Thank You for healing me, Lord—I am grateful. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment