Amen. “I kneel to You, Lord” is a posture of the heart before it is a position of the body—a surrender of pride, a bowing of the will, and a recognition that He alone is worthy of all honor, all glory, and all praise. It is the posture of the humble, the reverent, and the yielded.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
“Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.” (Psalm 95:6)
“Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.” (Isaiah 45:23)
“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth.” (Philippians 2:9-10)
“Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.” (James 4:10)
“The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” (Psalm 145:18)
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)
🙏 A Prayer of Kneeling
Lord,
I kneel before You.
Not in fear,
But in reverence.
Not in defeat,
But in surrender.
Not in despair,
But in trust.
I bow my heart before You.
I lay down my pride.
I release my control.
I submit my will to Yours.
You are the King of Kings.
You are the Lord of Lords.
You are the Holy One.
And I am Yours.
I kneel in worship.
I kneel in adoration.
I kneel in surrender.
“Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.” (Psalm 95:6)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Reverence
I declare today:
I kneel before the Lord.
He is worthy of all honor.
He is worthy of all praise.
He is worthy of all surrender.
I humble myself before Him.
I lay down my pride.
I bow my heart.
For He is God,
And I am His.
“Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.” (James 4:10)
💎 A Final Encouragement
There is freedom in kneeling. There is peace in surrender. There is joy in bowing before the One who is worthy. When you kneel before the Lord, you are not diminishing yourself—you are exalting Him. And in His presence, you will find rest, grace, and the lifting up that only He can give.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
I kneel to You, Lord—I am Yours. 🙏👑💙
No comments:
Post a Comment