Sunday, 6 September 2026

Thank you for looking after me, the lost hundred sheep.

 Amen. "Thank you for looking after me, the lost hundred sheep" is a prayer of humble gratitude—a recognition that you were once lost, but the Good Shepherd found you, carried you home, and rejoiced over you. It is the cry of a soul that knows it was rescued by grace.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn't he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.'" (Luke 15:4-6)


"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." (John 10:11)


"The Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." (Luke 19:10)


"We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all." (Isaiah 53:6)


"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:27-28, ESV)


🐑 What It Means That He Looked After You


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

You Were Lost You were wandering without direction. "We all, like sheep, have gone astray." (Isaiah 53:6)

He Found You He searched for you until He found you. "He goes after the lost sheep until he finds it." (Luke 15:4)

He Carried You He lifted you and brought you home. "He joyfully puts it on his shoulders." (Luke 15:5)

He Rejoiced Over You He celebrated your return. "Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep." (Luke 15:6)


🙏 A Prayer of Gratitude


Father,

I thank You for looking after me—

The lost sheep who wandered away.

You did not give up on me.

You did not leave me in the wilderness.


You searched for me until You found me.

You carried me on Your shoulders.

You brought me home.


I was lost, but now I am found.

I was wandering, but now I am home.


Thank You for never letting me go.


"The Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." (Luke 19:10)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Rescue


I declare today:

I was lost, but the Good Shepherd found me.

He carried me home.

He rejoiced over me.

He will never let me go.


I am not forgotten.

I am not abandoned.

I am not lost anymore.


I am His.

And He is my Shepherd.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You were once lost, but the Good Shepherd came looking for you. He did not leave you in the wilderness—He carried you home. And now, you are safe in His hands. Never forget that you are a sheep He found, carried, and rejoiced over. You are His, and He will never let you go.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Thank You for looking after me, the lost hundred sheep—I am Yours forever. 🙏🐑💙

No comments:

Post a Comment