Amen. "If You are willing, I live" is a prayer of complete surrender—a recognition that your life, your breath, and your future are in the hands of a faithful and sovereign God. It is the posture of humility that says, "Not my will, but Yours be done."
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Yet not my will, but yours be done." (Luke 22:42)
"In him we live and move and have our being." (Acts 17:28)
"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)
"For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone. If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord." (Romans 14:7-8)
"My times are in your hands." (Psalm 31:15)
"What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes." (James 4:14)
🙏 What It Means to Pray This Prayer
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Surrender You place your life entirely in His hands. "Yet not my will, but yours be done." (Luke 22:42)
Trust You believe that His will is good and perfect. "My times are in your hands." (Psalm 31:15)
Dependence You acknowledge that life is a gift from Him. "In him we live and move and have our being." (Acts 17:28)
Hope You trust in His plan for your life. "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)
🙏 A Prayer of Surrender
Father,
If You are willing, I live.
Not my will, but Yours be done.
My life is in Your hands—
My breath, my days, my future.
I trust that Your plan for me is good.
I trust that Your timing is perfect.
I trust that You hold my life securely.
Whether I live or die,
I belong to You.
I am Yours, Lord.
"Yet not my will, but yours be done." (Luke 22:42)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Trust
I declare today:
My life is in the hands of my faithful God.
If He wills, I live.
If He wills, I serve.
If He wills, I rest in Him.
I will not fear the future.
I will not doubt His goodness.
I will trust in His perfect will.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
You belong to God. Your life is not your own—it is a gift from Him, and it is held securely in His hands. When you surrender your life to His will, you can trust that He is good, faithful, and working all things for your good. Live for Him. Trust in Him. And rest in His perfect plan.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
If You are willing, I live—I trust in You. 🙏🕊️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment