Thursday, 3 September 2026

Blessings for Good health.

 Amen. "Blessings for good health" is a prayer for wholeness and vitality—a request for God's healing, strength, and protection to rest upon your body, mind, and spirit. He is the One who sustains us, renews us, and desires for us to flourish in health.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well." (3 John 1:2)


"He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." (Psalm 103:3)


"I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)


"The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness." (Psalm 41:3)


"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)


"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." (Isaiah 40:29)


🩺 What It Means to Receive Blessings for Good Health


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Physical Healing He restores your body. "I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)

Renewed Strength He gives energy to the weary. "He gives strength to the weary." (Isaiah 40:29)

Emotional Peace He calms anxiety and brings joy. "You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast." (Isaiah 26:3)

Spiritual Wholeness He restores your soul. "He restores my soul." (Psalm 23:3)

Protection from Illness He guards you from harm. "The Lord sustains them on their sickbed." (Psalm 41:3)


🙏 A Prayer for Good Health


Father,

I come before You with a humble heart,

Asking for Your blessing of good health.

You are the Great Physician,

The One who heals all diseases,

The One who binds up wounds.


Touch my body with Your healing hand.

Renew my strength.

Calm my anxious thoughts.

Restore my soul.


Protect me from sickness and harm.

Sustain me with Your grace.

Let me walk in vitality and wholeness.


"Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well." (3 John 1:2)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Health


I declare today:

The Lord is my healer.

He restores my health.

He renews my strength.

He guards my body, mind, and spirit.


I will not fear sickness.

I will not be overwhelmed by pain.

I will trust in the God who heals.


"By his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Your health is a precious gift, and God cares deeply about it. He is not distant from your struggles—He is near, ready to heal, restore, and sustain you. Trust Him with your body, mind, and spirit. He is faithful to bring wholeness and strength.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Blessings for good health—I receive them in Jesus' name. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment