Thursday, 3 September 2026

Breaking Spiritual Soul ties

 Amen. "Break spiritual soul ties" is a prayer of liberation and cleansing—a request to be set free from unhealthy, ungodly, or binding connections that hinder your spiritual growth, peace, and purpose. God desires for you to be free, whole, and fully connected to Him alone.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" (2 Corinthians 5:17)


"For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God." (Colossians 3:3)


"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other." (Matthew 6:24)


"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14)


"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." (Galatians 5:1)


🔗 What It Means to Break Spiritual Soul Ties


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Freedom from Unhealthy Bonds You are released from relationships that hinder you. "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free." (Galatians 5:1)

Healing from the Past You are no longer bound by past connections. "The old has gone, the new is here!" (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Renewed Identity in Christ Your identity is rooted in Him alone. "Your life is now hidden with Christ in God." (Colossians 3:3)

Spiritual Protection You are guarded from negative influences. "The Lord will keep you from all harm." (Psalm 121:7)


🙏 A Prayer of Release


Father,

I come before You in the name of Jesus,

Asking that You would break every unhealthy spiritual soul tie in my life.

I release every relationship, bond, or connection

That is not from You,

That hinders my walk with You,

Or that brings bondage, fear, or confusion.


I sever every ungodly tie,

In the name of Jesus.

I renounce every soul tie that is not of You.

I declare that I am free in Christ.


I receive Your healing.

I receive Your wholeness.

I receive Your freedom.


"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free." (Galatians 5:1)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Freedom


I declare today:

Every ungodly soul tie is broken in the name of Jesus.

I am free from every binding connection.

I am free from every unhealthy relationship.


My identity is rooted in Christ alone.

My heart is sealed by His love.

My spirit is protected by His power.


I am free.

I am whole.

I am His.


"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" (2 Corinthians 5:17)


💎 A Final Encouragement


God wants you to be free—fully free. Unhealthy soul ties can weigh you down, but His power is greater. Through Christ, you can break every chain and walk in the freedom He has given you. Trust Him to heal, restore, and set you free.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Break spiritual soul ties—I am free in Christ. 🙏🔥💙

No comments:

Post a Comment