Friday, 4 September 2026

Ask and ye shall receive.

 Amen. "Ask and ye shall receive" is the promise of Jesus—a direct invitation to come to the Father with boldness, faith, and expectation. It is not a blank check for selfish desires, but a call to trust in the goodness of God and to seek His will with a believing heart.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened." (Matthew 7:7-8)


"Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." (John 16:24)


"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." (Matthew 21:22)


"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us." (1 John 5:14)


✨ What It Means to Ask and Receive


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Ask with Faith Believe that God hears you. "If you believe, you will receive." (Matthew 21:22)

Ask According to His Will Seek what aligns with His heart. "If we ask anything according to his will, he hears us." (1 John 5:14)

Ask in Jesus' Name Come in His authority. "Ask in my name, and you will receive." (John 16:24)

Ask with Persistence Do not give up. "Keep asking, and it will be given to you." (Matthew 7:7, NLT)


🙏 A Prayer of Asking


Father,

I come before You with boldness and faith,

Asking according to Your will.

I ask for Your provision, Your healing, Your guidance.

I ask for Your peace, Your presence, Your purpose.


I believe that You hear me.

I believe that You are able.

I believe that You will answer.


Help me to trust in Your timing.

Help me to rest in Your love.

Help me to receive with a grateful heart.


"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." (Matthew 7:7)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Faith


I declare today:

I ask in faith.

I seek with hope.

I knock with persistence.


My Father hears me.

He is faithful to answer.

He gives good gifts to His children.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


God is not silent—He is listening. He is not distant—He is near. He invites you to ask, to seek, and to knock, trusting that He will answer in His perfect way and perfect timing. Keep asking. Keep believing. Your answer is on the way.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Ask and ye shall receive—I trust in You. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment