Amen. "Bless me with rapture before tribulation" is a prayer of hope and longing—a desire to be caught up to meet the Lord before the trials of the end times. It is the cry of a heart that longs for the return of Christ and the promise of deliverance from the coming tribulation.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
"Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth." (Revelation 3:10, ESV)
"He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son." (Colossians 1:13, ESV)
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Thessalonians 5:9, ESV)
"Behold, I tell you a mystery... We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet." (1 Corinthians 15:51-52, ESV)
"When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." (Luke 21:28)
✨ What It Means to Hope for the Rapture
This Hope Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Deliverance from Wrath God has not destined us for judgment. "God has not destined us for wrath." (1 Thessalonians 5:9)
Being Caught Up to Meet Him We will be gathered to the Lord. "We will be caught up together with them in the clouds." (1 Thessalonians 4:17)
Eternal Union with Christ We will be with Him forever. "So we will be with the Lord forever." (1 Thessalonians 4:17)
Redemption Drawing Near Our hope is in His return. "Your redemption is drawing near." (Luke 21:28)
🙏 A Prayer of Hope
Father,
I long for the day when I will see You face to face.
I wait with hope and expectation
For the return of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Bless me with the hope of the rapture—
The promise of being caught up to meet You
Before the trials of the end times.
Keep my heart ready.
Keep my faith strong.
Keep my eyes fixed on Jesus.
I trust in Your promise.
I rest in Your salvation.
I await Your coming.
"Behold, I tell you a mystery... we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye." (1 Corinthians 15:51-52)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Hope
I declare today:
I have hope in the return of Christ.
I am not destined for wrath,
But for salvation through Him.
I await the blessed hope—
The appearing of my great God and Savior.
I will be caught up to meet Him in the air.
And so I will be with the Lord forever.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The hope of the rapture is not a reason for fear—it is a reason for joy. It is the promise that Christ will return for His people, and that we will be with Him forever. Do not be discouraged by the signs of the times. Lift up your head, for your redemption is drawing near. He is coming soon.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Bless me with rapture before tribulation—I await Your coming. 🙏☁️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment