Amen. "Be gracious and bless my unmerited deeds" is a prayer of humility—a request for God's unearned favor to rest upon your efforts, not because you deserve it, but because He is gracious. It acknowledges that every good work we do is enabled by His grace and that any fruit that comes from it is a gift of His kindness.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: 'God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.'" (James 4:6)
"The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love." (Psalm 145:8)
"The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made." (Psalm 145:9)
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God." (Ephesians 2:8)
"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times you may have all that you need, you will abound in every good work." (2 Corinthians 9:8)
💖 What It Means for God to Bless Unmerited Deeds
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
His Grace Covers You He blesses you not because of your worthiness, but because of His goodness. "He gives us more grace." (James 4:6)
His Favor Rests on You He showers you with unearned kindness. "The Lord is gracious and compassionate." (Psalm 145:8)
Your Work Bears Fruit He multiplies the efforts of your hands. "God is able to bless you abundantly." (2 Corinthians 9:8)
He Delights in You He rejoices over you with love. "The Lord your God is with you... he will rejoice over you with singing." (Zephaniah 3:17)
🙏 A Prayer of Grace
Father,
I come before You with empty hands,
Knowing that I have nothing to offer
That I have not first received from You.
My deeds are unworthy of Your favor—
But You are gracious.
I ask that You would be gracious
And bless my unmerited deeds.
Not because I deserve it,
But because You are loving.
Not because I have earned it,
But because You are kind.
Let Your grace cover my efforts.
Let Your favor rest upon my work.
Let Your blessing flow through my life.
"The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love." (Psalm 145:8)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Grace
I declare today:
I am blessed by God's grace—
Not because I am worthy,
But because He is gracious.
Not because I have earned it,
But because He loves me.
His favor rests upon my life.
His blessing flows through my work.
His kindness covers my efforts.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
Your deeds are not what make you worthy—God's grace is. When He blesses you, it is not a reward for your performance, but a gift of His love. Rest in His grace, and let His favor rest upon everything you do. He is gracious, and He delights to bless you.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Be gracious and bless my unmerited deeds—I trust in You. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment