Friday, 4 September 2026

Lord of Creation.

 Amen. "Lord of creation" is a declaration of awe and reverence—a confession that the One who spoke the universe into existence, who holds the stars in place and breathes life into every living thing, is the same God who knows you, loves you, and holds your life in His hands.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." (Genesis 1:1)


"For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him." (Colossians 1:16, ESV)


"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." (Colossians 1:17, ESV)


"The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it." (Psalm 24:1)


"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being." (Revelation 4:11)


"By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and all their host by the breath of his mouth." (Psalm 33:6, ESV)


🌍 What It Means That He Is Lord of Creation


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Has All Authority He created all things and rules over them. "All things were created through him and for him." (Colossians 1:16)

He Sustains the Universe He holds everything together by His power. "In him all things hold together." (Colossians 1:17)

He Is Worthy of Worship He alone is the Creator and deserves all praise. "You are worthy... for you created all things." (Revelation 4:11)

He Cares for His Creation He is not distant—He is intimately involved. "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it." (Psalm 24:1)


🙏 A Prayer of Awe


Lord of creation,

I stand in awe of You.

You spoke the universe into existence,

And You hold the stars in Your hands.

Yet You know my name and call me Your own.


I worship You—

The Creator of all things,

The Sustainer of all life,

The One who is worthy of all praise.


Let me never lose my wonder at who You are.

Let my life be a reflection of Your glory.


"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things." (Revelation 4:11)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Worship


I declare today:

The Lord is the Creator of heaven and earth.

He is the Maker of all things.

He is worthy of all praise.


I will worship Him with my whole heart.

I will honor Him with my life.

I will declare His glory to all who will hear.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The Lord of creation is not distant—He is near. He who spoke the galaxies into existence is the same God who hears your prayers, knows your heart, and cares for your every need. Worship Him. Trust Him. Stand in awe of the One who made all things and holds all things together.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Lord of creation—I worship You. 🙏🌍💙

No comments:

Post a Comment