Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Lord, Take away my fear and worry.

 Amen. “Lord, take away my fear and worry” is a prayer He never turns away from. He knows your heart, He sees your struggle, and He invites you to lay every anxious thought at His feet.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7)


“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7, NKJV)


“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)


“I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.” (Psalm 34:4)


“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” (John 14:27)


🙏 A Prayer for Freedom from Fear and Worry


Father,

I come before You with my fear and my worry.

I have carried them long enough.

They have weighed me down and stolen my peace.


I lay them at Your feet.

I release them into Your hands.


Take away my fear.

Take away my worry.

Fill me with Your peace.

Fill me with Your presence.

Fill me with Your truth.


I reject the spirit of fear.

I receive the spirit of power, love, and a sound mind.


I will not be ruled by anxiety.

I will not be held by worry.

I will trust in You.


“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Peace


I declare today:

The Lord has taken away my fear and worry.

His peace guards my heart.

His presence calms my soul.

His love casts out all fear.


I am not alone.

I am not overwhelmed.

I am not without hope.


I will rest in Him.

I will trust in Him.

I will walk in His peace.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


Rest in His care today. He is faithful, and He will carry what you cannot. 🙏🕊️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment