Friday, 11 September 2026

If you are willing, i will be healed.

 Amen. "If You are willing, I will be healed" is a prayer of humble faith—the cry of the leper who knelt before Jesus and said, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean." It acknowledges God's sovereignty while trusting in His compassion.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, 'Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.' Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. 'I am willing,' he said. 'Be clean!' Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy." (Matthew 8:2-3)


"Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. 'I am willing,' he said. 'Be clean!' Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cleansed." (Mark 1:41-42)


"Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. 'I am willing,' he said. 'Be clean!' And immediately the leprosy left him." (Luke 5:13)


"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)


"He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave." (Psalm 107:20)


🙏 A Prayer of Faith


Lord Jesus,

I come to You like the leper—

Humble, believing, and trusting.

I know that You are able to heal me.

I trust that You are good.


If You are willing, I will be healed—

Heal my body,

Heal my mind,

Heal my spirit,

Heal my heart.


I submit to Your will.

I trust in Your love.

I believe in Your power.


"Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean." (Matthew 8:2)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Healing


I declare today:

Jesus is willing to heal me.

He reaches out and touches me.

He cleanses me.

He makes me whole.


I receive His healing.

I believe in His power.

I walk in His wholeness.


"By his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Jesus' response to the leper is His response to you: "I am willing." He is not reluctant to heal—He is moved with compassion. He invites you to come to Him, to trust in His power, and to receive His healing. He is willing. He is able. And He is with you.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


If You are willing, I will be healed—I trust in You. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment