Amen. "Believe and you will be healed" is the invitation of Jesus—a call to trust in His power and goodness, even when circumstances seem impossible. Faith does not deny the reality of sickness, but it looks beyond it to the One who holds all things in His hands.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"He said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.'" (Mark 5:34)
"Then Jesus said to him, 'Receive your sight; your faith has healed you.'" (Luke 18:42)
"Jesus said to him, 'Go; your faith has made you well.'" (Mark 10:52, NASB)
"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up." (James 5:15)
"He replied, 'If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.'" (Mark 9:23, NKJV)
"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)
🙏 A Prayer of Faith for Healing
Lord Jesus,
I believe in You.
I believe that You are the Healer,
The Great Physician,
The One who makes the broken whole.
I believe that by Your wounds I am healed.
I believe that You are willing and able.
I believe that nothing is impossible for You.
Help my unbelief.
Strengthen my faith.
Let Your healing power flow through me—
Body, mind, and spirit.
I receive Your healing today.
I trust in Your timing.
I rest in Your love.
"If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." (Mark 9:23)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Healing
I declare today:
I believe, and I am healed.
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain.
By His wounds, I am healed.
I receive His healing power.
I trust in His promise.
I walk in His wholeness.
"By his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)
💎 A Final Encouragement
Healing begins with belief—not a perfect faith, but a sincere one. Jesus responds to the cry of the humble heart. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Believe in Him, and receive His healing.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
Believe and you will be healed—I trust in You, Lord. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment