Friday, 11 September 2026

I rebuke you, spirit of infirmity.

 Amen. "I rebuke you, spirit of infirmity" is a bold declaration of authority in Christ—a direct command against the spirit of sickness, weakness, and disease that seeks to attach itself to your body and steal your health. You are not powerless. You have been given authority in the name of Jesus to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (Luke 10:19, NKJV)


"And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons... they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (Mark 16:17-18)


"He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed." (1 Peter 2:24)


"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free." (Luke 4:18)


"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7, ESV)


⚔️ What It Means to Rebuke the Spirit of Infirmity


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

You Have Authority Jesus has given you power over the enemy. "I give you authority over all the power of the enemy." (Luke 10:19)

Infirmity Is Not from God His will is for you to be whole. "By his wounds you have been healed." (1 Peter 2:24)

You Are Not Fighting Alone The Holy Spirit empowers you. "You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you." (Acts 1:8)

Healing Is Your Inheritance It is part of your redemption in Christ. "I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)


🙏 A Prayer of Rebuke


Father,

I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus.

I take authority over every spirit of infirmity in my life.


In the name of Jesus,

I rebuke you, spirit of infirmity.

I command you to leave my body.

I command you to take your hands off my health.

I command you to go where Jesus sends you.


You are not welcome here.

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

I am healed by the stripes of Jesus.


I receive my healing now.

I receive my wholeness now.

I walk in victory now.


"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy." (Luke 10:19)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Healing


I declare today:

I rebuke the spirit of infirmity from my life.

Sickness has no hold on me.

Weakness has no authority over me.

Pain has no place in my body.


I am healed by the stripes of Jesus.

I am whole in Him.

I am strong in His power.


“By his wounds we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You do not have to accept sickness as your portion. Jesus bore your infirmities and carried your diseases. Through His sacrifice, healing is yours. Stand firm in faith, declare His truth, and receive the healing He has already provided for you.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


I rebuke you, spirit of infirmity—in the mighty name of Jesus. 🙏🔥💙

No comments:

Post a Comment