Amen. "Lord, have mercy upon me" is a prayer He never turns away from. It is the cry of the humble heart, the plea of the sinner, and the hope of the broken. His mercy is not reluctant—it is abundant, new every morning, and deeper than any sin.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions." (Psalm 51:1)
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:22-23, ESV)
"Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)
🙏 A Simple Prayer
Father,
I come to You with nothing but my need.
Have mercy on me.
Forgive my sins.
Cleanse my heart.
Restore my soul.
I trust not in my own goodness,
But in Your unfailing love.
I rest in Your compassion.
I receive Your grace.
"Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love." (Psalm 51:1)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Mercy
I declare today:
The Lord is merciful to me.
His compassion never fails.
His love never ends.
His grace is sufficient.
I am forgiven.
I am cleansed.
I am made new.
"The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion." (Psalm 116:5)
💎 A Final Encouragement
When you cry for mercy, God hears. He does not turn away. He draws near. His mercy is greater than your sin, and His love is stronger than your failure. Rest in that truth today. He is faithful.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Lord, have mercy upon me—I trust in You. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment