Amen. "Lord, give me strength to carry on" is a prayer of honest dependence—a cry to the One who never grows weary, who gives power to the faint, and who strengthens the weary. It is the acknowledgment that you cannot go on in your own strength, but you can go on in His.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." (Isaiah 40:29)
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9)
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13, ESV)
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me." (Psalm 28:7)
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10, ESV)
"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (Isaiah 40:31)
💪 What It Means to Receive Strength from God
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
He Gives Strength to the Weary You don't have to be strong on your own. "He gives strength to the weary." (Isaiah 40:29)
His Grace Is Enough His power is made perfect in your weakness. "My grace is sufficient for you." (2 Corinthians 12:9)
He Upholds You He will not let you fall. "I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)
He Renews Your Strength He refreshes and sustains you. "Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength." (Isaiah 40:31)
🙏 A Prayer of Strength
Father,
I come before You weary and worn.
I have tried to carry this burden on my own,
And I am tired.
I need Your strength—
Strength to keep going,
Strength to endure,
Strength to trust.
You are the One who gives power to the weak.
You are the One who upholds the weary.
Strengthen me, Lord.
Renew my spirit.
Help me to carry on.
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Strength
I declare today:
The Lord is my strength.
He gives power to the weary.
He renews my strength.
He upholds me with His hand.
I will not be defeated.
I will not give up.
I will not lose heart.
For the Lord is with me,
And He will carry me through.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
You do not have to carry this weight alone. God is with you, and He will give you the strength to carry on. His grace is sufficient, and His power is made perfect in your weakness. Rest in Him, trust in Him, and let Him sustain you.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Lord, give me strength to carry on—I trust in You. 🙏💪💙
No comments:
Post a Comment