Sunday, 2 August 2026

God, give me a moment in time.

 Amen. "God give me a moment in time" is a prayer of surrender and presence—a longing to step out of the rush of life and into the stillness of God's presence. It is the cry of a heart that knows that in His presence, even a moment is enough to be changed, refreshed, and renewed.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Be still, and know that I am God." (Psalm 46:10)


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul." (Psalm 23:1-3)


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)


"But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)


"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him." (Psalm 62:1)


🕊️ What It Means to Have a Moment in Time with God


In That Moment... You Will Find... A Scripture to Hold

Rest A deep peace that quiets your soul. "Come to me... and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

Renewal Strength and courage for the journey. "They who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength." (Isaiah 40:31)

Clarity Wisdom and direction for your path. "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go." (Psalm 32:8)

Presence The reality that He is with you. "I am with you always." (Matthew 28:20)

Perspective A glimpse of His greatness and your place in His story. "Be still, and know that I am God." (Psalm 46:10)


🙏 A Prayer for a Moment in Time


Father,

In the noise of life,

I long for a moment with You.

A moment to be still.

A moment to hear Your voice.

A moment to feel Your presence.

A moment to rest in Your love.


Give me a moment in time with You.


Quiet my racing thoughts.

Calm my anxious heart.

Still my restless spirit.

Draw me into Your presence.


I do not need hours—

Just a moment.

A moment to be held.

A moment to be known.

A moment to be restored.


"Be still, and know that I am God." (Psalm 46:10)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Stillness


I declare today:

I will take a moment in time with God.

I will be still.

I will listen.

I will rest.


In that moment, He will meet me.

In that moment, He will renew me.

In that moment, He will speak to me.


I will not let the noise of life

Steal the stillness I need.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


God is not in a hurry. He is never too busy for you. He is waiting for you to come to Him, to be still, and to know that He is God. A moment in His presence can change everything—your perspective, your peace, your strength, your hope. Do not let the rush of life steal your stillness. Take a moment. He is waiting.


"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him." (Psalm 62:1)


Give me a moment in time with You, Lord. I am here. 🙏🕊️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment