Amen. "Our God is a wonderful God" is not just a statement—it is a declaration of praise, a testimony of His goodness, and the overflow of a heart that has encountered His love. He is wonderful in His nature, His works, and His ways.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens. Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy are in his dwelling place." (1 Chronicles 16:25-27)
"Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." (Psalm 145:3)
"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him." (Psalm 34:8)
"For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome." (Deuteronomy 10:17)
"He who does great things and unsearchable, marvelous things without number." (Job 5:9)
✨ Why Our God Is Wonderful
He Is Wonderful... Because... A Scripture to Hold
In His Love His love is unconditional, unending, and unfailing. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)
In His Grace He gives us what we do not deserve—forgiveness, mercy, and salvation. "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith." (Ephesians 2:8)
In His Power He is almighty, able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine. "Nothing will be impossible with God." (Luke 1:37)
In His Faithfulness He never breaks His promises; He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. "The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made." (Psalm 145:13)
In His Presence He never leaves us nor forsakes us. He is always near. "I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)
🙏 A Prayer of Praise
Father,
You are a wonderful God.
There is no one like You.
Your ways are higher than my ways,
Your thoughts higher than my thoughts.
I praise You for who You are—
My Creator, my Redeemer, my Sustainer.
I praise You for what You have done—
You have saved me, healed me, and set me free.
I praise You for what You are doing—
You are with me, guiding me, and providing for me.
I praise You for what You will do—
You will come again, and You will make all things new.
You are wonderful in every way.
Your love is wonderful.
Your grace is wonderful.
Your mercy is wonderful.
Your power is wonderful.
I will praise You all my days.
"Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." (Psalm 145:3)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of His Wonder
I declare today:
My God is a wonderful God.
He is worthy of all praise.
He is worthy of all honor.
He is worthy of all glory.
I will not stop praising Him.
I will not stop trusting Him.
I will not stop loving Him.
For He is wonderful,
And He is my God.
"The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made." (Psalm 145:9)
💎 A Final Encouragement
When you declare that God is wonderful, you are declaring the truth that anchors your soul. He is wonderful not because your circumstances are perfect, but because He is perfect. His goodness does not depend on your situation—it depends on His character.
So praise Him in the storm. Praise Him in the sunshine. Praise Him in the waiting. For He is wonderful, and He is worthy.
"I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." (Psalm 104:33)
Our God is a wonderful God. And He is yours. 🙏✨💙
No comments:
Post a Comment