Amen. "Make a way, when there is no way" is a prayer of desperate faith and unwavering trust—a cry to the God of the impossible, who specializes in opening doors that no one can shut, parting seas that seem uncrossable, and bringing life where there is only death.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." (Isaiah 43:19)
"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." (Isaiah 43:19)
"Your way was through the sea, your path through the great waters; yet your footprints were unseen." (Psalm 77:19, ESV)
"He led them by a straight way to a city where they could settle." (Psalm 107:7)
"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." (Isaiah 43:19, NKJV)
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)
🌊 What It Means for God to Make a Way
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
He Opens Doors No obstacle is too great for Him. "I am making a way in the wilderness." (Isaiah 43:19)
He Parts the Waters He clears the path where there seems to be none. "Your way was through the sea." (Psalm 77:19)
He Leads You Through He does not leave you in the wilderness. "He led them by a straight way." (Psalm 107:7)
He Does the Impossible What seems impossible to us is possible for Him. "With God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)
🙏 A Prayer for a Way
Father,
I come before You in a situation that seems impossible.
The doors are closed.
The path is blocked.
The way forward is unclear.
But You are the God who makes a way.
You parted the Red Sea.
You brought water from the rock.
You raised the dead.
Make a way, Lord, when there is no way.
Open doors that no one can shut.
Clear the path that seems blocked.
Bring hope where there is despair.
Bring light where there is darkness.
I trust in Your power.
I rest in Your faithfulness.
I wait for Your deliverance.
"I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." (Isaiah 43:19)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Faith
I declare today:
God is making a way where there is no way.
He is opening doors that no one can shut.
He is parting waters that seem uncrossable.
He is leading me through the wilderness.
I will not fear.
I will not doubt.
I will not be shaken.
For the Lord goes before me,
And He will make a way.
"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it?" (Isaiah 43:19)
💎 A Final Encouragement
God does not abandon His children in the wilderness. He does not leave you stranded at the edge of the sea. He is the way-maker, the path-finder, the One who goes before you and prepares the way. When you cannot see the road ahead, trust the One who holds the map. When you cannot find a way, trust the One who makes a way.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
Make a way, Lord, when there is no way—I trust in You. 🙏🌊💙
No comments:
Post a Comment