Good night, beloved.
"In peace [and with a tranquil heart] I will both lie down and sleep, for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety and confident trust." — Psalm 4:8 (AMP)
---
A Prayer for Your Night:
"Lord,
As I lay down to rest,
I release this day into Your hands—
every joy, every burden, every unfinished thought.
Forgive me where I failed.
Thank You for where You carried me.
I trust You with what lies ahead.
Watch over me through the night.
Let Your angels encamp around me.
Let Your peace guard my heart and mind.
Let Your presence be my comfort.
I will not be afraid—
for You are with me.
I will not be anxious—
for You are in control.
I sleep in the shelter of the Most High.
I rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Good night, Lord.
I am Yours."
---
Declarations for the Night:
· "I lie down in peace and sleep, for the Lord makes me dwell in safety."
· "He who keeps me neither slumbers nor sleeps."
· "I am covered by the blood of Jesus."
· "His angels watch over me."
· "My sleep is sweet and untroubled."
· "I rest in the arms of my Father."
· "I will wake refreshed, renewed, and full of His joy."
---
A Blessing for Your Night:
May the Lord bless you and keep you through the night. May He make His face shine upon you and give you peace. May His presence be your rest, His love your covering, and His faithfulness your confidence. Sleep well, child of God—He is watching over you.
Good night, Lord.
He is with you.
Rest in His love.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment