Amen. "You are my strength in the tempest" is a declaration of trust and dependence—a confession that when the storms of life rage and the winds howl, God is the unchanging, unshakable strength that holds you steady.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea." (Psalm 46:1-2)
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me." (Psalm 28:7)
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9)
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." (Isaiah 40:29)
"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge." (Psalm 18:2)
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you." (Isaiah 43:2)
🌊 What It Means That He Is Your Strength in the Tempest
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
He Is Your Refuge You can run to Him and be safe. "God is our refuge and strength." (Psalm 46:1)
He Holds You Steady He keeps you from being swept away. "When you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you." (Isaiah 43:2)
He Strengthens You His power is made perfect in your weakness. "My grace is sufficient for you." (2 Corinthians 12:9)
He Calms the Storm He has authority over the wind and waves. "He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, 'Quiet! Be still!'" (Mark 4:39)
🙏 A Prayer in the Tempest
Father,
The storm is raging around me.
The winds are strong,
The waves are high,
And I am afraid.
But You are my strength in the tempest.
You are my refuge and my fortress.
You are the One who calms the sea.
Hold me steady when I am shaken.
Strengthen me when I am weak.
Calm me when I am anxious.
I trust in Your power.
I rest in Your presence.
I stand firm in Your love.
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." (Psalm 46:1)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Strength
I declare today:
The Lord is my strength in the tempest.
He is my refuge and my fortress.
He holds me steady.
He calms the storm.
I will not be afraid.
I will not be shaken.
I will not be swept away.
For the Lord is with me,
And He is my strength.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
Storms will come—but they do not have the final word. God is greater than any tempest, and He is with you in the midst of it. He will either calm the storm or calm you in the storm. Trust in His strength. Rest in His presence. And know that He will bring you safely through.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
You are my strength in the tempest—I trust in You. 🙏🌊💙
No comments:
Post a Comment