Saturday, 12 September 2026

Bless me with abundance.

 Amen. “Bless me with abundance” is a prayer of trust and expectation—a request for God’s overflowing goodness, provision, and favor to rest upon your life. It is not just about material wealth, but about the abundance of His presence, peace, joy, and grace.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


“And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times you may have all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” (2 Corinthians 9:8)


“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” (John 10:10)


“You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.” (Psalm 23:5, ESV)


“And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19, ESV)


“The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble with it.” (Proverbs 10:22)


“His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.” (2 Peter 1:3)


💰 What It Means to Be Blessed with Abundance


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Overflowing Provision He supplies more than enough for your needs. “My cup overflows.” (Psalm 23:5)

Spiritual Fullness He fills you with His presence, peace, and joy. “That you may have life, and have it to the full.” (John 10:10)

Generosity You are blessed to be a blessing to others. “You will abound in every good work.” (2 Corinthians 9:8)

Divine Favor His goodness rests upon you. “The blessing of the Lord brings wealth.” (Proverbs 10:22)


🙏 A Prayer for Abundance


Father,

I come before You and ask for Your abundance.

Not just wealth,

But richness of soul,

Fullness of joy,

Overflowing peace,

And generous provision.


Let Your blessing rest upon me—

In my going out and my coming in,

In my family and my home,

In my work and my ministry.


Let my cup overflow,

So that I may be a blessing to others

And bring glory to Your name.


“And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times you may have all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” (2 Corinthians 9:8)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Abundance


I declare today:

God is blessing me with abundance.

My cup overflows.

My needs are supplied.

My soul is full.


I am blessed to be a blessing.

I will give generously.

I will live joyfully.

I will walk in His favor.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Abundance is not just about having more—it is about having enough to share. God delights to bless His children so that they can be a blessing to others. Trust in His provision. Open your heart to His goodness. And let His abundance flow through you.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


Bless me with abundance, Lord—I trust in You. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment