Monday, 20 July 2026

Put me under your wings.

 Amen. "Put me under Your wings" is the prayer of a soul that longs for the safest place in the universe—the shelter of the Almighty, the covering of His presence, and the refuge of His love. It is the cry of a child running to the Father, trusting in His protection and resting in His care.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." (Psalm 91:4)


"How precious is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings." (Psalm 36:7)


"Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed." (Psalm 57:1)


"Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings." (Psalm 17:8)


"Jerusalem, Jerusalem... how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings." (Matthew 23:37)


🛡️ What It Means to Be Under His Wings


Under His Wings... You Find... A Scripture to Hold

Refuge Safety from every storm, enemy, and fear. "Under his wings you will find refuge." (Psalm 91:4)

Protection A covering that guards you from harm. "He will cover you with his feathers." (Psalm 91:4)

Peace Rest in the shadow of the Almighty. "I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings." (Psalm 57:1)

Love The tender care of a Father who holds you close. "How precious is your unfailing love, O God!" (Psalm 36:7)

Security A place where you are safe and held. "Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings." (Psalm 17:8)


🙏 A Prayer to Be Under His Wings


Father,

I come to You as a child running to the Father,

As a chick seeking the shelter of the hen,

As a weary soul longing for refuge.


Put me under Your wings.


Cover me with Your protection.

Shelter me in Your presence.

Hide me in the shadow of Your love.

Keep me safe from every harm.

Hold me close to Your heart.


When the storm rages,

Let me be hidden in You.

When the enemy attacks,

Let me be covered by You.

When I am afraid,

Let me be comforted by You.


I trust in Your wings.

I rest in Your shadow.

I am safe in Your care.


"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." (Psalm 91:4)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Refuge


I declare today:

I am hidden under the wings of the Almighty.

I am covered by His feathers.

I am sheltered in His shadow.


No evil shall come near me.

No harm shall overtake me.

No fear shall overwhelm me.


For the Lord is my refuge.

Under His wings, I am safe.


"How precious is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings." (Psalm 36:7)


💎 A Final Encouragement


There is no safer place than under the wings of God. He does not merely watch over you from a distance—He draws you close, covers you with His presence, and shelters you in His love. When you are afraid, run to Him. When you are weary, rest in Him. When you are vulnerable, hide in Him.


He will not let you fall. He will not abandon you. He will hold you close, under His wings, until the danger passes and the storm is over.


"The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?" (Psalm 27:1)


Put me under Your wings, Lord. I am safe in You. 🙏🕊️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment