Amen. "Your grace is more abound than my sin" is the triumphant declaration of the gospel—the truth that no matter how great our sin, God's grace is infinitely greater. It is not a license to sin, but a lifeline for the sinner. It is the promise that where sin increased, grace increased all the more.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 5:20-21)
"What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?" (Romans 6:1-2)
"For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich." (2 Corinthians 8:9)
"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'" (2 Corinthians 12:9)
"For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ." (John 1:17)
"From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace." (John 1:16, ESV)
💖 What It Means That His Grace Abounds More Than Your Sin
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Grace Is Greater No sin is too great for His grace. "Where sin increased, grace increased all the more." (Romans 5:20)
Your Sin Is Forgiven His grace covers every failure. "As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions." (Psalm 103:12)
You Are Not Condemned Grace removes condemnation. "There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1)
You Are Made Righteous Grace gives you a new standing. "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith." (Ephesians 2:8)
You Are Free Grace breaks the power of sin. "Sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace." (Romans 6:14)
🙏 A Prayer of Gratitude
Father,
I thank You that Your grace is more abound than my sin.
No matter how far I have fallen,
Your grace reaches deeper.
No matter how great my failure,
Your mercy is greater.
No matter how many times I have wandered,
Your love never stops pursuing me.
I do not deserve Your grace.
I cannot earn Your grace.
But I receive it freely.
Thank You for the cross.
Thank You for the blood of Jesus.
Thank You for the forgiveness that washes me clean.
I am not defined by my sin—
I am defined by Your grace.
"Where sin increased, grace increased all the more." (Romans 5:20)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Grace
I declare today:
God's grace is more abound than my sin.
His mercy is greater than my failure.
His love is stronger than my weakness.
I am forgiven.
I am cleansed.
I am made new.
I am free.
I will not be held by guilt.
I will not be defined by my past.
I will not be silenced by shame.
For grace has the final word.
And grace says I am His.
“Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
Your sin is real, but God's grace is more real. Your failure is great, but His mercy is greater. Your weakness is deep, but His love is deeper. There is no sin too great, no stain too dark, no shame too heavy that His grace cannot cover. Receive it today. Rest in it today. And walk in the freedom that only His grace can give.
“But where sin increased, grace increased all the more.” (Romans 5:20)
Your grace is more abound than my sin—I am forgiven and free. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment