Amen. "I am greatly blessed" is a declaration of faith and gratitude—a recognition that God's goodness, favor, and provision are not distant hopes but present realities in your life. It is the confession of a heart that has counted its blessings and found them overwhelming.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 1:3, ESV)
"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)
"Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him." (Jeremiah 17:7)
"Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits." (Psalm 103:2)
"You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out." (Deuteronomy 28:6)
"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times you may have all that you need, you will abound in every good work." (2 Corinthians 9:8)
✨ What It Means to Be Greatly Blessed
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
You Are Blessed in Christ Every spiritual blessing is yours in Him. "He has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing." (Ephesians 1:3)
You Are Covered by His Favor His face shines upon you with grace and peace. "The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you." (Numbers 6:25)
You Are Blessed Everywhere His blessing covers your coming and your going. "You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out." (Deuteronomy 28:6)
You Are Blessed to Be a Blessing God's blessing flows through you to others. "I will bless you... and you will be a blessing." (Genesis 12:2)
You Are Abundantly Supplied He provides all you need and more. "God is able to bless you abundantly." (2 Corinthians 9:8)
🙏 A Prayer of Gratitude
Father,
I am greatly blessed.
Not because of what I have done,
But because of who You are.
Not because I deserve it,
But because You are gracious.
Thank You for Your salvation.
Thank You for Your forgiveness.
Thank You for Your presence.
Thank You for Your provision.
Thank You for Your protection.
Thank You for Your peace.
I am blessed in my coming and my going.
I am blessed in my family and my home.
I am blessed in my work and my rest.
I am blessed in my spirit and my soul.
I will not forget Your benefits.
I will not take Your goodness for granted.
I will live as one who is greatly blessed.
"Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits." (Psalm 103:2)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Blessing
I declare today:
I am greatly blessed.
I am blessed in Christ with every spiritual blessing.
I am blessed in my coming and my going.
I am blessed in my family and my future.
His favor rests upon me.
His grace surrounds me.
His goodness follows me.
His love holds me.
I am blessed to be a blessing.
And I will live in the fullness of His blessing.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
You are greatly blessed—not because your life is perfect, but because your God is faithful. His blessing is not based on your circumstances; it is based on His character. He has blessed you in Christ with every spiritual blessing. He covers you with His favor. He follows you with His goodness. He provides for your every need. So walk in that blessing today. Speak it over your life. Declare it over your family. And live as one who is greatly blessed.
“Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.” (Jeremiah 17:7)
I am greatly blessed—and I will praise Him for it. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment